Greater New Mount Moriah Missionary Baptist Annual Report 1998
Subjects: Annual Report, Corporate Records
Description: The 1998 Annual Report of the Greater New Mount Moriah Missionary Baptist Church to the Michigan Department of Energy, Labor & Economic Growth Bureau of Commercial Services.
Date: September 3, 1998
Original Format: Annual Report
Transcript: 1998 Nonprofit Corporation Information Update
10/06/1998 LWEBB; Trans 00955286
Greater New Mt Moriah Bapt C
66886; Total $10.00
FOR BUREAU USE ONLY
Identification Number: 744066
The Office is Located at: 6546 Mercantile Way; Lansing MI 48910; (517) 334-6300
Return to: Michigan Department of Consumer and Industry Services Corporation, Securities and Land Development Bureau; P.O. Box 30057; Lansing MI 48909-7557
Corporate Name and Mailing Address: Greater New Mount Moriah Baptist Church; 586 Owen; Detroit MI 48202
Registered Office Address in Michigan - NO., STREET, CITY, ZIP: 586 Owen, Detroit, 48202
Resident Agent: Arthur Murphy
Filed by Department JAN 26 '99
1. Mailing address of registered office if different than preprinted information above: (Left Blank)
2. Resident Agent if different than above: (Left Blank)
3. Address of registered office if different than preprinted information above - NO., STREET, CITY, ZIP: (Left Blank)
4. Describe the purpose and activities of the corporation during the year covered by this report: Religious benevolent, charitable, social, education and mutual aid between it's (sic) members and prospective members.
5. Name; Business or Residence Address
President: Arthur Murphy; 73 Woodland; Detroit, MI 48202
Vice President: James Dalton; 23571 Radclift; Oak Park, MI 48237
Secretary: Vincent Fields; 6880 W. Outer Curve; Detroit, Michigan 48235
Treasurer: Evans E. Pate; 17715 Belmont; Detroit, Michigan 48219
Director: David W. Akins; 17500 Fenkell; Detroit, MI 48227
Director: Estelle Keith; 4200 Burlingame; Detroit, Michigan 49204
Director: Hugh F. Irvin; 562 Belmont; Detroit, MI 48202
The corporation states that the address of its registered office and the address of the business office of its resident agent are identical. Any changes were authorized by resolution duly adopted by its board of directors.
If space is insufficient, you may include additional pages. PLEASE DO NOT STAPLE ADDITIONAL PAGES TO THIS REPORT.
Enclose $10.00 made payable to the State of Michigan. This report must be filed on or before October 1.
6. Signature of an Authorized Officer or Agent of the Corporation: (Signature of Evans E. Pate)
Date: 3 Sept 98
Required by Section 911, Act 162, Public Acts of 1982, as amended. Failure to file this report may result in the dissolution/revocation of the corporation.
C&S 2000 (Rev. 7/93)