Greater New Mount Moriah Missionary Baptist Annual Report 1995
Subjects: Annual Report, Corporate Records
Description: The 1995 Annual Report of the Greater New Mount Moriah Missionary Baptist Church to the Michigan Department of Energy, Labor & Economic Growth Bureau of Commercial Services, including the change of its Resident Agent from Johnny L. Woodard to Arthur Murphy.
Date: September 27, 1995
Original Format: Annual Report
Transcript: (C&S 2000 (Rev. 4/94)) Michigan Annual Report - Nonprofit Corporations, 1995
Identification Number: 744066
For Bureau Use Only: 0950#7181 1006 N-MAR $10.00; 0950#7181 1006 DRG&FI $5.00
Required by Section 911, Act 162, Public Acts of 1982, as amended. Failure to file this report may result in the dissolution/revocation of the corporation.
This Report must be filed on or before October 1, 1995
If the Resident Agent, Registered Office, or the mailing address of the Registered Office has changed, enter the corrections below and add $5.00 to the $10.00 filing fee. Make remittance payable to the State of Michigan.
1. Corporate Name: Greater New Mount Moriah Baptist Church; 586 Owen; Detroit MI 48202
1a. Mailing address of registered office if different than 1: (Left Blank)
2. Resident Agent: Johnny L. Woodard
2a. Resident Agent if different than 2: Arthur Murphy
3. Registered Office Address in Michigan - NO., STREET, CITY, ZIP: 586 Owen, Detroit, 48202
3a. Address of registered office if different than 3 - NO., STREET, CITY, ZIP: (Left Blank)
The corporation states that the address of its registered office and the address of the business office of its resident agent are identical. Any changes were authorized by resolution duly adopted by its board of directors.
FOR BUREAU USE ONLY: Filed By Department: OCT 25, '95
4. Federal Employer Number: 000000000
5. The Act Under Which incorporated (if other than 1931, P.A. 327 or 1982, P.A. 162): (Left Blank)
6. Term of Existence (if not perpetual): (Left Blank)
7. State of Incorporation: MI
8. Incorporation Date: 03/21/1950
9. Date of Admittance (Foreign Corporation): (Left Blank)
10. The value of real and personal property and cash owned at the time of filing this report (IF NONE ENTER "NONE"): (Left Blank, Check Mark handwritten over number "10")
11. The authorized capital stock value: $934,000.00
11a. Number of shares: (Left Blank)
12. Describe the purpose and activities of the corporation during the year covered by this report: Religious benevolent charitable, social, education and mutual aid between it's (sic) members and prospective members.
13. What, if any, distribution of funds has been made to any member or shareholders during the year covered by this report. Explain your answer. (IF NONE ENTER “NONE”): (Left Blank, Check Mark handwritten over number "13")
14. Provide the total amount of any loans, advance, overdrafts or withdrawals and repayments made to or by officers, members, or shareholders of the corporation other than in the ordinary course of business. (IF NONE ENTER “NONE”): (Left Blank, Check Mark handwritten over number "14")
15. Corporate Officers and Directors (Names, Street Address, City, State, ZIP Code)
President: Arthur Murphy; 73 Woodland; Detroit, Michigan 48202
Secretary: Hugh F. Irvin; 562 Belmont; Detroit, Michigan 48202
Treasurer: Evans E. Pate; 17715 Belmont; Detroit, Michigan 48219
Vice President: William Brock; 18081 Goddard; Detroit, Michigan 48234
Director: Ioda Willaims; 4335 Crane; Detroit, Michigan 48214
Director: Vincent L. Fields; 6880 W. Outer Curve; Detroit, Michigan 48235
Director: Estelle Keith; 4200 Burlingame; Detroit, Michigan 49204
REPORT MUST BE SIGNED IN INK. If Items 1a, 2a or 3a were completed, the report can only be signed by the President, Vice-President, Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, Secretary or Assistant Secretary of the corporation.
Signature of Authorized Officer or Agent: (Signature of Hugh F. Irwin)
Date: September 27, 1995
Preparer's Name: Bernadean Boulware
Daytime Telephone Number: (313) 871-8025
OCT 5 1995