Plymouth UCC Annual Report 2006
Subjects: Annual Report, Corporate Records
Description: The 2006 Annual Report of the Plymouth United Church of Christ (Congregational) to the Michigan Department of Energy, Labor & Economic Growth Bureau of Commercial Services.
Date: December 15, 2006
Original Format: Annual Report
Transcript: BCS/CD-2000 (05/06)
Michigan Department of Labor & Economic Growth
Nonprofit Corporation Information Update
FOR BUREAU USE ONLY
Identification Number: 875042
Corporation name: Plymouth United Church of Christ (Congregational)
Resident agent name and mailing address of the registered office: Rev. Nicholas Hood III; 600 Warren Ave., East; Detroit, MI 48201
The address of the registered office: 600 Warren Ave., East; Detroit, MI 48201
9-27-06 Ck# 09787
$20 fll pd
JAN 18 2007
Bureau of Commercial Services
(Box checked) To certify there are no changes from your previous filing check this box and proceed to Item 6. If the resident agent and/or registered office has changed complete Items 1-6. If only officer and director information has changed complete Items 4-6.
1. Mailing address of registered office in Michigan (may be a P.O. Box)
2. Resident Agent
3. The address of the registered office in Michigan (a P.O. Box may not be designated as the address of the registered office)
4. Describe the purpose and activities of the corporation during the year covered by this report:
5. Name, Business or Residence Address
If different than President:
If different than Officers:
6. This report is due on or before October 1, 2006. The filing fee is $20.00. Please make your check or money order payable to the State of Michigan. Return to: Michigan Department of Consumer & Industry Services; Bureau of Commercial Services, Corporation Division; P.O. Box 30767; Lansing, MI 48909; (517) 241-6470
Signature of authorized officer or agent: (Signature of Henrietta Carson)
Title: Bus Admin.
Phone (Optional): (313) 831-2460
If more space is needed, additional pages may be included. Do not staple any items to report. This report is required by Section 911, Act 162, Public Acts of 1982, as amended. Failure to file this report may result in the dissolution of the corporation.