Plymouth UCC Annual Report 2000
Subjects: Annual Report, Corporate Records
Description: The 2000 Annual Report of the Plymouth United Church of Christ (Congregational) to the Michigan Department of Energy, Labor & Economic Growth Bureau of Commercial Services.
Date: October 7, 2000
Original Format: Annual Report
Transcript: Department of Consumer & Industry Services
Corporation and Land Development Bureau
2000 Nonprofit Corporation Information Update
(Box checked) To certify there are no changes from your previous filing check this box and proceed to Item 6.
If the resident agent and/or registered office has changed complete Items 1-6. If only officer and director information has changed complete Items 4-6.
Identification Number: 875042
Corporation Name: Plymouth United Church of Christ (Congregational)
Resident agent name and mailing address of the registered office: Rev. Nicholas Hood; 600 Warren Ave., East; Detroit, MI 48201
The address of the registered office: 600 Warren Ave., East; Detroit, MI 48201
FILED BY DEPARTMENT 2000 NOV -2 AM 10:27
--- OF LABOR
OCT 20 00
1. Mailing address of registered office in Michigan (may be a P.O. Box)
2. Resident agent
3. The address of the registered office in Michigan (a P.O. Box may not be designated as the address of the registered office)
4. Describe the purpose and activities of the corporation during the year covered by this report
5. Name, Business (circled) or Residence Address
6. The filing fee is $10.00. Please make your check or money order payable to the State of Michigan. This report must be filed on or before October 1, 2000. Return this signed report with fee to: Michigan Department of Consumer & Industry Services; Corporation and Land Development Bureau; P.O. Box 30057; Lansing, MI 48909-7557; (517) 241-6460
Signature of an authorized officer or agent: (Signature of Nicholas Hood, III)
Title: Senior Minister
Phone (Optional): 313-831 2460
If more space is needed, additional pages may be included. Do not staple any items to the report.
This report is required by Section 911, Act 162, Public Acts of 1982, as (cut off)