New Bethel Annual Report 2009
Subjects: Annual Report, Corporate Records
Description: The 2009 Annual Report of the New Bethel Baptist Church to the Michigan Department of Energy, Labor & Economic Growth Bureau of Commercial Services.
Date: December 9, 2009
Original Format: Annual Report
Transcript: BCS/CD-2000 (05/06)
Michigan Department of Labor & Economic Growth
Nonprofit Corporation Information Update
Due October 1, 2009
File Online at www.michigan.gov/fileonline
Identification Number: 739079
Corporation name: New Bethel Baptist Church
Resident agent name and mailing address of the registered office: John Mallard; P.O. Box 06787; Detroit, MI 48206
The address of the registered office: 8450 C.L. Franklin Blvd (Linwood); Detroit, MI 48206
RECEIVED DEC 14 2009
$20 Dept. of LEG
FILED FEB 08 2010 By Department, Bureau of Commercial Services
(Box unchecked) I certify that the board consists of 3 or more directors, and further certify that all directors' names and address are previously filed with the Department, and that no changes have occurred in required information since the last filed report.
If you checked the box, proceed to item 6.
1. Mailing address of registered office in Michigan (may be a P.O. Box): P.O. Box 06787; Det. 48206
2. Resident Agent: Theresa Sparks
3. The address of the registered office in Michigan (a P.O. Box may not be designated as the address of the registered office): 8450 CL Franklin Blvd; Det 48206
4. Describe the purpose and activities of the corporation during the year covered by this report: Church Religious Services
5. Name, Business or Residence Address
President (Required): Robert Smith; 8430 Linwood, Det 48206
If different than President:
Secretary (Required): Cynthia Smith; 8430 Linwood, Det 48206
Treasurer (Required): Sheila VanPelt; 8430 Linwood, Det 48206
If different than Officers:
Director (Required): Robert Smith; 8430 Linwood, Det 48206
Director: Cynthia Smith; 8430 Linwood, Det 48206
Director: Sheila VanPelt; 8430 Linwood, Det 48206
6. Report due October 1, 2009. Filing fee $20.00. Please make your check or money order payable to the State of Michigan. Return to: Department of Energy, Labor & Economic Growth; Bureau of Commercial Services, Corporation Division; P.O. Box 30767; Lansing, MI 48909; (517) 241-6470
If report is certifying no changes occurred, it must by (sic) signed by the chairperson or vice-chairperson of the board or the president or vice-president.
Signature of authorized officer or agent: (Signature of Sheila Smith)
Phone (Optional): 313 894 5788
If more space is needed, additional pages may be included. Do not staple any items to report. This report is required by Section 911, Act 162, Public Acts of 1982, as amended. Failure to file this report may result in the dissolution of the corporation.